Become a Partner
Our Partners include community and civic associations, outdoor enthusiasts, garden and history groups, and other citizen-based groups which primarily invest in maintaining, restoring, preserving, or improving the Richmond region’s public recreational resources.
See a complete list of our Partners.
How does Enrichmond help Partners?
By affiliating with our foundation and becoming an official Partner, these committed groups may apply for grants and solicit tax-deductible contributions.
Additional benefits include:
- Access to Enrichmond’s staff, who are qualified to provide fundraising, marketing, accounting and grants-related support.
- An online web page to receive donations, as well as access to financial reports 24 hours a day via the Partner Dashboard.
- Partners become a part of Enrichmond’s network, joining 70+ other organizations with similar goals.
What are the requirements?
- Applicants may not be incorporated (no LLCs, no 501(c)(3)s, corporations, etc.).
- Applicants may not already have a fiscal agent.
- Applicants may not conduct lobbying activities as a Partner.
- Applicant's mission and vision should match closely to our mission "to serve the people, parks, and public space" of the Richmond region.
- Applicants must work within the Richmond region.
- Partners agree to send one representative to Enrichmond’s annual Partner Gathering.
- Partners must provide Enrichmond with accurate and updated contact information.
- I want to have a 501(c)(3) status to apply for grants.
- I want to have a straightforward way of collecting donations from the public.
- I want to share my organization’s events with like-minded community members.
- I want to learn about grant and fundraising options for my organization.
- I want to make a group to lobby for political change.
- I want someone to write my grants for me.
- My organization is already a nonprofit, but I want to join other similar organizations.
Ready to apply? Fill out the form below!
Enrichmond Partner Application
Please fill out this application and our Partnership Committee will go over your application during our monthly meeting. If you have questions prior to filling out this application, please email Allyson McCune or call (804) 234-3905 ext. 114.