Join Enrichmond on #GivingTuesday
On Tuesday, November 27th, Enrichmond taking part in #GivingTuesday – a global giving movement that has been built by individuals, families, organizations, businesses and communities in countries around the world.
Giving to make your neighborhood, City and community stronger, healthier, and more connected is a gift WE ALL ENJOY! Please support making a greener, healthier Richmond by giving to Enrichmond.
- Locally grown and made foods and goods are available to City residents and visitors at 17th Street Market.
- Great events every season bring our community closer.
- Partners – more than 150 parks, neighborhood associations, sports, and nonprofits serving the City’s residents – keep Richmond green, active, and healthy!
- Historic Evergreen Cemetery and other historically important African American sites around the region are protected, restored, and their stories retold today.
- Trees and native plants are grown and planted in public spaces throughout the City.
To donate, go to the gray box on this page that says “Donate to Enrichmond”.
You can choose an amount or input a custom amount. You will be taken to Paypal to securely check out with your Paypal account OR a credit/debit card.
Thank you for a great year!