Call for Vendors: Shockoe on the Half Shell!
An every-kind-of-oyster festival.
Event Date: Sunday, September 10th 12 – 5pm
CALL FOR OYSTER CONNOISSEURS !!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: AUGUST 24, 2017
Our Shockoe on the Half Shell Festival is around the corner and we need the best oyster purveyors around! We look forward to reviewing any type of oyster you provide – raw, smoked, grilled, roasted, or fried – and will confirm vendors based on their offerings.
Some things to note:
- All vendors must offer an oyster option. Exceptions will be made for dessert and speciality vendors (ice cream, kettle corn etc.) but we encourage them to think outside of the box too!
- Please limit your menu offerings to ensure lines move quickly.
- Food Trucks qualify as a 10’x20′ space. Please include the dimensions of your Trucks/Trailers on your application.
- Public response to our ’17 temporary Festival location at 1615 E. Broad St. was great! One reminder, we do not provide water or electricity.
- We will again offer tent and table rentals if needed.
- Application Deadline is August 24, 2017.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our new space. We are excited to highlight the best of Virginia’s oyster agri-artisans!
Market + Event Manager