Call for Vendors: BREWBQ!
Published on June 27th, 2017 by Jess Maffey
A barbecue and craft beer food festival.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 20th 12 – 5pm
CALL FOR BBQ’ers!!!
Deadline for applications: August 3, 2017
Dear Pitmasters, Chefs & Staff,
Our BREWBQ Festival is around the corner and it’s time to get fired up with Enrichmond! We look forward to seeing what you are smokin’, rubbin’, saucin’ and que’in’ and will confirm vendors based on their offerings. This year we welcome BBQ styles and traditions from around the world!
Some things to note:
- All vendors must offer a BBQ option. We are open to international twists on grilling as well. Exceptions will be made for dessert and speciality vendors (ice cream, kettle corn etc.) but we encourage them to think outside of the box too!
- Please limit your menu offerings to ensure lines move quickly. We anticipate 10,000 attendees.
- As of BrewBQ, Food Trucks qualify as a 10’x20′ space. Please include the dimensions of your Trucks/Trailers on your application.
- Public response to our ’17 temporary Festival location at 1615 E. Broad St. was great! One reminder, we do not provide water or electricity.
- We will again offer tent and table rentals if needed.
- Application Deadline is August 3, 2017.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about our new space. We are excited to highlight the best of our local Breweries and Pit crews!
With gratitude for the ‘que,
Market + Event Manager